[rspec-devel] [ANN] rspec 1.1.9 Released
dchelimsky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 01:14:11 EDT 2008
rspec version 1.1.9 has been released!
Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.
### Version 1.1.9 / 2008-10-20
WARNING: This release removes implicit inclusion of modules in example groups.
This means that if you have 'describe MyModule do', MyModule will not be
included in the group.
* 2 major enhancements
* Add extend to configuration (thanks to advice from Chad Fowler)
* Modules are no longer implicitly included in example groups
* 4 minor enhancements
* mingw indicates windows too (thanks to Luis Lavena for the tip)
* improved output for partial mock expecation failures
* it_should_behave_like now accepts n names of shared groups
* eliminated redundant inclusion/extension of ExampleGroupMethods
* 6 bug fixes
* spec command with no arguments prints help
* fixed typo in help. Fixes #73.
* fixed bug where should_receive..and_yield after similar stub added
the args_to_yield to the stub's original args_to_yield (Pat Maddox)
* fixed bug where rspec-autotest (autospec) was loading non-spec
files in spec directory. Fixes #559.
* fixed bug where should_not_receive was reporting twice
* fixed bug where rspec tries to run examples just because it is
required (even if there are no examples loaded). Fixes #575.
More information about the rspec-devel