[rspec-devel] JS-Kit comments

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 19:44:41 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 4:37 PM, aslak hellesoy
<aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just discovered this awesome comments system: http://js-kit.com/
> What do you think about adding that to the RSpec website and Cucumber Wiki
> pages? Would it be useful to improve quality of docs?

I'm planning to do a redesign and overall restructuring of the RSpec
website w/ Randy from Articulated Man in late Dec/early January, so I
don't really want to make any big changes to what is there now.

That said, I'll certainly take a look at js-kit before we do anything.

As for the wiki pages, I'm not sure what liberty we have to run js on
github. I know there is talk of supporting some level of this, but I
don't know how much. Wanna check that out w/ the github folken?