[rspec-devel] Issues running example rails app specs

Brian Takita brian.takita at gmail.com
Thu May 22 02:31:17 EDT 2008

Hey, I was wondering if anybody else is having issues with the example
rails app specs.

When I'm using sqlite, I have issues with the whole schema_migrations
table in Rails >= 2.0.1 and schema_info in Rails <= 2.0.0.

When I'm using mysql, I have issues with stubbed_model_spec.rb

'stub_model should raise when hitting the db' FAILED
expected Spec::Rails::IllegalDataAccessException with message matching
/stubbed models are not allowed to access the database/ but nothing
was raised