[rspec-devel] What should I work on?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu May 15 07:11:16 EDT 2008

On May 15, 2008, at 4:58 AM, Chris Parsons wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I'd love to dig in and help with rspec development. Is there any
> particular lighthouse tasks that need picking up, or should I just
> dive in and attempt to repro/fix unassigned bugs?

You can even work on assigned bugs as long as you coordinate w/ the
person to whom they are assigned to avoid double work.

What I'd recommend is that you start by finding tickets that you're
interested in. If you want to play it safe, check with us before you
spend a bunch of time on a ticket to make sure that it's something
that we feel is aligned with rspec's goals and has at least some sense
of priority.

Thanks a lot for offering to help out!