[rspec-devel] Stubbing all instances

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Tue May 13 03:25:54 EDT 2008

I just submitted a patch for stub_all_instances to the lighthouse
tracker.  I know that there are a ton of patches open, but I think
this is a feature request which has been open for a while and would
bring rspec's mock library up to speed with Mocha.  My last patch got
lost among the shuffle in the tracker, so I'm wondering if one of the
project admins could take a look at it and give me some feedback
sooner rather than later, as time permits.

Best,

Scott