[rspec-devel] Figuring out which open bugs to try and fix

Matt Patterson matt-lists at reprocessed.org
Wed Jul 9 17:27:55 EDT 2008

I thought I'd have a go at some of the outstanding bugs. My biggest
problem is figuring out which of them is worth tackling. Does this
make sense for a process?

1) Identify a bug which has been marked 'open' by someone on core team
that looks like I could fix it
2) leave a comment offering to work on it
3) person it's assigned to leaves a comment saying that's alright
4) I work on it and submit a patch / github commit url...

Enough dumb questions from me for one night...

   Matt Patterson | Design & Code
   <matt at reprocessed org> | http://www.reprocessed.org/