[rspec-devel] [ANN] RSpec-1.1.3
dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:42:55 EST 2008
RSpec-1.1.3 has been released.
If you're using RSpec and autotest, you'll have to upgrade to
RSpec-1.1.3 and ZenTest-3.9.0 at the same time.
== Version 1.1.3
* Tightened up exceptions list in autotest/rails_spec. Closes #264.
* Applied patch from Ryan Davis for ZenTest-3.9.0 compatibility
* Applied patch from Kero to add step_upcoming to story listeners. Closes #253.
* Fixed bug where the wrong named error was not always caught by
* Applied patch from Luis Lavena: No coloured output on Windows due
missing RUBYOPT. Closes #244.
* Applied patch from Craig Demyanovich to add support for "should_not
render_template" to rspec_on_rails. Closes #241.
* Added --pattern (-p for short) option to control what files get
loaded. Defaults to '**/*_spec.rb'
* Exit with non-0 exit code if examples *or tests* (in test/unit
interop mode) fail. Closes #203.
* Moved at_exit hook to a method in Spec::Runner which only runs if
specs get loaded. Closes #242.
* Applied patch from kakutani ensuring that base_view_path gets
cleared after each view example. Closes #235.
* More tweaks to regexp step names
* Fixed focused specs in nested ExampleGroups. Closes #225.
More info at http://rspec.info.
More information about the rspec-devel