[rspec-devel] Spec::Ui?

Ian Dees undees at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 04:11:12 EST 2008

Hi, all.

Out of idle curiosity, I was peeking at the old Spec::Ui examples for
Selenium.  They currently require a little tweaking to Spec::Ui
(because the definition of Spec::Runner::Formatter has changed out
from under it), but it doesn't look like a gargantuan effort.

I thought I might take a crack at it, but can't find it in the SVN
trunk.  Is Spec::Ui deprecated?  Does it have a replacement, or will
it just be replaced by a "roll your own" approach on the part of test
developers?

--Ian