[rspec-devel] Output Stripping out "a" characters?

Bryan Ray bryansray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:26:30 EST 2008

This is a really weird ...

I put rSpec on a project that we're developing ... it only has the one
default spec which reads:

*  #Delete this example and add some real ones
  it "should use Admin::EulasController" do
    controller.should be_an_instance_of(Admin::EulasController)
  end*

The test succeeds, but for some reason it is stripping out the "a"
characters ... for example:

This is my output:

dmin::EulsHelper
- should include the dmin::EulsHelper

dmin::EulsController
- should use dmin::EulsController

Finished in 0.61 seconds

2 exmples, 0 filures

I'm at a loss for where to even start with this ... I promise we don't have
the "acts_as_replacement_for_a_characters" plugin loaded.

Does anyone have any suggestions or seen this before?

--
Bryan Ray
http://www.bryanray.net

bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."