[rspec-devel] Simple Question: -f specdoc

Bryan Ray bryansray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:53:29 EST 2008

I've searched and searched, but I can't for the life of me find what other
options can be passed in to the -f option? I currently know of "progress"
and "specdoc" but I'm pretty sure there are more.

Does anyone happen to have a list or know where I can go to find them?

Bryan Ray

bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."