[rspec-devel] [ANN] Cucumber

Jay Levitt lists-rspec at shopwatch.org
Wed Aug 13 15:09:36 EDT 2008

aslak hellesoy wrote:
> Nice vegetable, nice tool.

(Sorry, Fozzie, I didn't know those pickles were loaded!)

Where do you want bugs reported?  The first thing I noticed is that
installing webrat as a gem isn't enough; you have to install it as a plugin,
or the features that depend on it will fail.  I'm new to webrat, but I
*think* that shouldn't be the case, reading the docs..

Jay Levitt