[rspec-devel] [ANN] Cucumber

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Fri Aug 8 13:52:43 EDT 2008

> You can use the new "FIT table" feature to have several similar
> scenarios with different values, or you can split them up
> in several files. Check out the examples to see the tables in action.
> Cheers,
> Aslak

I must of missed the "FIT table" feature at my previous glances at
cumber.  That is awesome!!  You have truly given me a reason to mess
around with this at work now. ;)

I'm curious on why you have changed 'Story' to 'Feature'.  Have you
found that more customers relate to that wording better, or what is the

Thanks for all your work on this,

Ben Mabey