[rspec-devel] [ANN] Cucumber

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:59:43 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Jake Howerton <jake.howerton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Aslak,
> Is it the intention to only be able to do one scenario per feature?  If I
> add a second scenario, I get a syntax error.

No, you can have as many scenarios as you want, and in fact you're
encouraged to.

I fixed a parser bug yesterday. It was a little finnicky with
whitespace. Try to get the latest code.
If it still fails to parse, please send me the feature file and I'll
fix any remaining parser bugs.

> If so, how are you going to organize hundreds of features?  In my existing
> stories I typically call it something like "Managing Widgets" and then put
> the scenarios for all features related to that idea within that singular
> story file.

You can use the new "FIT table" feature to have several similar
scenarios with different values, or you can split them up
in several files. Check out the examples to see the tables in action.

Cheers,
Aslak