[rspec-devel] DRb Runner is melting my brain

Matt Patterson matt-lists at reprocessed.org
Fri Apr 25 09:36:50 EDT 2008

I'm working on some stuff for #373 (http://is.gd/5uA), and it was all
going swimmingly until I started messing around with Options.

I'm trying to refactor the example group collection stuff out into a
separate Collector, which works fine until you try and use a global
rspec_collector (ala rspec_options) - The DRb specs (presumably the
first one) goes into some kind of infinite loop and exhausts all memory.

Would someone be willing to explain how the DRb runner and its specs
work?

Thanks,

Matt

--