[rspec-devel] rake git:update

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:30:47 EDT 2008

I don't know how it happened, but somehow all the changes I've
committed to the rspec repo since 4/10 are GONE.

Take a look at http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec-dev/commit/c59041b3b4b1a1bea8c24f8ca79b88bd9c2043cf.
This commit was on 4/13 with the message "got uber-pre-commit
working." You can see that the rspec repo got updated to commit

Now look at http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/commit/f3aeaf1a5f7167148d32adf3001e0fc9db37c138.

WHAT THE FUCK??????????

This really, really, really has me questioning everything about git
and github. Please help me understand why we shouldn't bag the whole
thing right this minute.