[rspec-devel] Welcome Pat Maddox

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 09:23:01 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that Pat Maddox is joining the RSpec Development Team.

As you may already know, Pat has been contributing great patches and
participation on the rspec-users and rspec-devel mailing lists for
quite some time. He has demonstrated a deep understanding of BDD in
general, and specifically as it applies to Rails, which has certainly
posed some of the more interesting questions on our mailing lists.

We are all excited to have Pat on board and look forward to his
continued contribution.