[rspec-devel] rspec + edge rails

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:29:35 EDT 2007

Is anyone successfully using rspec with edge rails?  I just tried to
get on edge today so that I can use activeresource, but first it
complained that ActionView::Helpers::JavaScriptMacrosHelper doesn't
exist anymore.  So I took that reference out.  Then it said that
there's no "Test::Unit.run=" method, so I took that line out.  Now
it's leaving me with

NameError in 'Person finding a person when the record exists should
find the db record'
undefined local variable or method `method_name' for [RSpec

I'm pretty confused because the only reference to method_name anywhere
in the rspec code is in method_missing in

That's the entire error message btw, there's nothing else.

So, any clues on where they're clashing?