[rspec-devel] RSpec for PHP

Pádraic Brady padraic.brady at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 16:32:48 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've been using RSpec for many months now while learning Ruby, and have enjoyed following the BDD evolution. After recently returning to PHP (where most of my work lies) I found the lack of RSpec to be a bitter pill.

So in collaboration with another PHP developer we intend to start work on a PHPSpec framework and convert a few natives here in the PHP community. We're hoping Terry Chay doesn't notice until it's too late ;).

Any comments, words of support, or suggestions are most appreciated. Passing it by the list as an FYI.

Best regards,
Paddy

Pádraic Brady

http://blog.astrumfutura.com
http://www.patternsforphp.com
OpenID Europe Foundation Member-Subscriber