[rspec-devel] The structure of the rspec tests

Matt Patterson matt-lists at reprocessed.org
Wed Sep 26 05:40:30 EDT 2007

I'm trying to get a handle on the way that RSpec's own tests are
structured and run.

I've figured out how to do rake pre_commit, but I'm trying to see how
the pluggable mock framework stuff is tested, and there seem to be
things in the rspec/examples and rspec/failing_examples directories,
and not sure I understand exactly how and if these are (should?) be run.

Could someone give me a whistlestop tour of the basic structure and

   Matt Patterson | Design & Code
   <matt at reprocessed org> | http://www.reprocessed.org/