[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-14170 ] route_for and params_from internal specs fixed

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Sep 23 17:08:03 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=14170&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch fixes internal examples regarding custom route speccing with params_from and route_for matchers. There were two problems:

1. The route used by the examples was defined in a wrong place and had no effect.

2. The examples used a wrong route, so they didn't test what they were supposed to.

No functional changes, just fixed the examples.

Date: 2007-09-23 23:08

Message:
Thanks for the quick response, David.

I'm afraid the patch didn't go to the SVN completely. The
pre_commit_rails task uses SVN revert to clean up routes.rb
after testing each Rails version. Thus, to make changes to
routes.rb, you have to commit them without using pre_commit.

I did the equivalent tests manually before submitting the
patch, but to be sure, you should do 'svn update' and 'rake
 pre_commit' after commiting the patch.

Cheers, Antti T.

Date: 2007-09-23 22:45

Message: