[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-13918 ] exception_from incorrectly returns a value when no Error occurs in specs

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Sep 23 16:14:59 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=13918&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
In rspec_adapter.rb, if exception_from is invoked with a block that does not result in an Error, it will instead return the result of the called block.  Patch attached.

Date: 2007-09-23 20:14

Message:
I believe that you re-submitted this with another patch which was accepted. I'm closing this, but feel free to reopen it if I am wrong.

Cheers,