[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-14023 ] Small optimization for heavily proxied objects.

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Sep 17 18:22:34 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=14023&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
This patch provides roughly a 2% speed-up for my test suite. In situations where objects are heavily proxied it should help more.

By the way, this isn't the level of optimization I hope to contribute in the future, I simply stumbled across it when reading the source to create my earlier optimization patch.

Cheers
Ian Leitch