[rspec-devel] Trac instead of Rubyforge tracker?

Dan North dan at tastapod.com
Wed Sep 12 09:30:29 EDT 2007

If we're thinking about that route, I have a linux VPS on the uk
backbone (so it's highly available and has something like 1Gbit network
access, and won't get capped by Sky!).

I'm happy to host subversion and trac there. We can use tailor to pull
down the repository and all its history, which is a pretty
straightforward operation.

Let me know - I'm in Linux sysadmin mode at the moment anyway, so it
wouldn't be a very big chore. (We could host the rspec.org domain off it
too, if any of you guys own that?).