[rspec-devel] changes to TextMate bundle

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:59:51 EDT 2007

Hi all, I got some help from James Edward Gray II on the RSpec
TextMate bundle. For those of you who don't know James, he runs the
Ruby Quiz and also maintains the official TM bundle.

Per a couple of patches from him and some advice that I acted on, many
of the shortcuts have changed.

The bad news is you'll have to learn new shortcuts.

The good news is that the new shortcuts follow TextMate conventions
(which they really should have from the beginning).

The other good news is that we may have a chance to get the bundle
into the TextMate repo once we get done w/ the current Story Runner