[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-13708 ] Revision 2482 killed custom assertions in spec:ui

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Sep 6 04:16:26 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=13708&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Rev 2482 did something that takes our custom expectations for Selenium using spec:ui out of the call chain - they are no longer called at all. In revision 2481 this works.

I've tried running the Watir examples, which custom expectations we basically copied, and they seem broken too.

I am trying to locate what in that rev that causes this to happen, but I have so far been unsuccessful.