[rspec-devel] Congrats & stubbing methods with specific args question

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Sat Sep 1 14:16:35 EDT 2007

On Sep 1, 2007, at 1:33 PM, David Chelimsky wrote:

> On 9/1/07, Scott Taylor <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com> wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations on the 1.0.9 release!
>
> Huh? Release? News to me.

Ah - I was confused when I looked at the changeset.  I saw this:

== Version 1.0.9

Textmate Bundle users - this release adds a new RSpec bundle that
highlights describe, it, before and after and
provides navigation to descriptions and examples (rather than classes
and methods). When you first install this,
it is going to try to hijack all of your .rb files. All you need to
do is open a .rb file that does not end with
'spec.rb' and change the bundle selection from RSpec to Ruby.
TextMate will do the right thing from then on.

* Applied [#11254] RSpec syntax coloring and function pop-up
integration in TextMate (Patch from Wincent Colaiuta)

I figured you guys had made a new release.  I guess you put up that
header even when the gem hasn't been released yet.

Scott