[rspec-devel] [rspec-users] plain text stories

John W. Long me at johnwlong.com
Wed Oct 24 08:56:16 EDT 2007

David Chelimsky wrote:
> Thanks to discussions on this list, suggestions from many of you and a
> patch from Pat Maddox, we now have Plain Text User Stories in Story
> Runner.

I'm having a lot of trouble understanding why stories are nice for me as
a programmer? It seems targeted towards people who don't want to write
code. Generally speaking, I don't see the need for that on the projects
I'm working on.

Is it possible for this to be a separate library from RSpec so that
RSpec core doesn't become bloated?

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com