[rspec-devel] In-browser editor for RSpec stories

Josh Chisholm joshuachisholm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 04:52:01 EDT 2007

Nice work.

It would be extra nice if the UI could give feedback on how the text
corresponds to step matchers defined in the project. Ideally you could
"expand" a step in some way to see the code in the matcher as this
would reduce the "mapping" between the plain text stories and the
code.

In any case I think the "round-trip" GUI will make this idea a real winner.