[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-14989 ] validate options in hashes passed to various methods like describe

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Tue Oct 23 13:19:56 EDT 2007

Feature Requests item #14989, was opened at 2007-10-23 17:19
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=14989&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
If I accidentally type :behavior_type instead of :behaviour_type, I get unexpected results and waste time debugging them.

It would be nice if the options hash passed to #describe was validated.