[rspec-devel] Failing specs in trunk

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Tue Nov 20 23:28:56 EST 2007

Thanks.  I am still getting two more trivial errors.  One is due to my
environment: "There is no HTML file with expected content for this
platform: ./spec/spec/runner/formatter/text_mate_formatted-1.8.5.html".

The other one is "'HtmlFormatter should produce HTML identical to the
one we designed manually with --diff' FAILED"..  As far as I can tell
from the diff nothing important seems to be different from the expected
and actual output.  Seems like there seems to be a general disagreement
how how one should spell behaviour.. er I mean, behavior.  Should I
ignore this failing spec or is there an updated
html_formatted-1.8.5.html, perhaps?

./spec/spec/runner/formatter/html_formatter_spec.rb:45:in `it - should
produce HTML identical to the one we designed manually with --diff'
./spec/spec/runner/formatter/html_formatter_spec.rb:20:in `chdir'
./spec/spec/runner/formatter/html_formatter_spec.rb:20:in `it - should
produce HTML identical to the one we designed manually with --diff'

Thanks for your help.

-Ben