[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-15261 ] Green descriptions are also clickable

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Nov 19 00:40:19 EST 2007

Feature Requests item #15261, was opened at 2007-11-01 11:26
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=15261&group_id=797

Category: RSpec.tmbundle

Initial Comment:
When a spec fails, it's great that you can click the stack trace links to go to the code. I would like ability to click the green descriptions and "shoulds" to go to the spec code.

I often run specs to get the overview of behavior, then I want to drill down to the details in the spec code itself.

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)
Date: 2007-11-19 00:40

Message:
Moved to http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645-rspec/tickets/131-15261-green-descriptions-are-also-clickable