[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-13857 ] Show/Hide Spec Source in RSpec HTML Report

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Nov 19 00:30:07 EST 2007

Feature Requests item #13857, was opened at 2007-09-11 17:29
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=13857&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to be able to use DHTML expansion to see the source of the spec, sometimes.  When we're doing walkthroughs with the customer representative, it's useful for him to be able to see the source as well as the descriptions.

Sometimes, this might be a sign that we haven't achieved as fine a granularity as  we should in the descriptions, but when he has questions about the details, it would still be nice to be able to bring it up.  I wouldn't want to clutter the report with this, but if it were handled through judicious use of DHTML, it might be possible to accomplish this with minimal ugliness.

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)
Date: 2007-11-19 00:30

Message:
Moved to http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645-rspec/tickets/119-13857-show-hide-spec-source-in-rspec-html-report