[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-13879 ] "P" for pending looks too much like "F" for failure -- please put back "*"

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 18 23:31:43 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=13879&group_id=797

Category: runner module

Initial Comment:
We love pending! But we hate "P". From across the room, or for eyes over 40 years old, it looks like our test run just broke when actually it's just a pending test. Why did you change it from "*"? We like "*". It even means "footnote" or "see below for more information" which is actually pretty appropriate for a pending example...

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)