[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-13830 ] TextMate bundle runs examples twice and outputs the command line output as well

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 18 23:30:37 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=13830&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Trunk rev2559:

Now that we've enabled unified spec and test runs, we have some cleanup to do.

Open up any foo_spec.rb file and run the file using CMD-R. The output shows what looks like a bunch of Test::Unit output:

Loaded suite /tmp/temp_textmate.g66g4G Started

followed by a second listing of all of the examples that were run, followed by the normal command line output:

Finished in 0.00704 seconds. 0 tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors Finished in 0.00123 seconds 0 examples, 0 failures

See the attached screenshot.

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)
Date: 2007-11-18 23:30

Message: