[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-13208 ] Specdoc outputs wrong spec names with drbserver

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 18 23:06:43 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=13208&group_id=797

Initial Comment:

In a rails project (trunk, rev. 7345, ruby 1.8.6, Mac OS X, Rspec & rspec on rails frozen in /vendor/plugins at current release, 1.0.8), with the following spec.opts:

--colour

--loadby mtime
--reverse
--drb
--format specdoc

The output looks as follows:

ptolemy# rake spec
(in /Users/smt/src/web/urbis/branches/rails_2.0_integration)

      * config.breakpoint_server has been deprecated and has no effect. *

#<DRb::DRbUnknown:0x14e7298>
- should have the unit name
- should have the keyword
- should ensure that each unit_name is unique

#<DRb::DRbUnknown:0x14b4604>
- should add the error 'Wrong category for this item' on validation of the attempt if the goal's category is equal to the item's category (PENDING: Not Yet Implemented)
- should add the error 'Wrong category for this item' on validation of the attempt if the goal's category is nil (PENDING: Not Yet Implemented)

Obviously the class names/description blocks are not being displayed properly.

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)