[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-12162 ] --drb in spec.opts causes`raise_controller_errors' not to be found and raises subsequent errors

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 18 22:25:26 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=12162&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Having --drb in spec.opts causes false-failures while running spec tasks against a running spec_server. Such failures resemble the following:

NameError in 'PurchaseController should use PurchaseController'
undefined local variable or method `raise_controller_errors' for [RSpec
example]:#<Class:0x69aa99c>
./spec/models/../spec_helper.rb:12:

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)