[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-9789 ] Make HtmlFormatter#extra_failure_content take the failure as a arg

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 18 21:31:14 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=9789&group_id=797

Category: expectation module
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be helpful if HtmlFormatter#extra_failure_content could take the failure as an arg, so it could produce content based on the failure.  If the change was made to have rspec only pass the failure if the arity of failure is 1, it would also preserve existing behavior.

I would be happy to code this and submit a patch if that would be helpful.

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)