[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-9278 ] Ajax auto-refresh in HTML report

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 18 21:22:27 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=9278&group_id=797

Category: reports

Initial Comment:
We're using RSpec to run a long-running suite (over 300 watir specs).

We're keeping the HTML report open, and we'd like to have it auto-refresh so that we can see the progress without refreshing the browser.

This should be fairly easy to do with Ajax and an IFrame I think....

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)
Date: 2007-11-18 21:22

Message:
Moved to http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645-rspec/tickets/36-9278-ajax-auto-refresh-in-html-report