[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-7410 ] support for pre_loaded_fixtures

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 18 20:59:28 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=7410&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
I have a project that uses pre_loaded_fixtures in it's test cases. I tried to use rspec 0.7.5 with it, but it fails with a Runtime Error from the fixtures classes ("Load fixtures before instantiating them")

I made  "pre_loaded_fixtures" available through an accessor (like the instantiated_fixtures etc.) but I'm stuck at that point.

I looked through the fixtures.rb file to tried and understand the behaviour, but I don't grok it. Anyone out there with more fixtures-fu that could point me in the right direction, so that I can create a patch?

thanks
Jens-Christian

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)
Date: 2007-11-18 20:59