[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-5800 ] Make QuickRef.pdf part of the website

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 18 20:28:48 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=5800&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
The pdf must be moved to doc/src, a link must be created somewhere and we must make sure it's copied over to doc/output as part of the build

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)
Date: 2007-11-19 01:26

Message:
Moved to http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645-rspec/tickets/20-5800-make-quickref-pdf-part-of-the-website#ticket-20-2

Comment By: Scott Taylor (smtlaissezfaire)