[rspec-devel] [rspec-users] help anyone?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 17:26:17 EST 2007

On Nov 18, 2007 4:16 PM, Jonathan Linowes <jonathan at parkerhill.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> If no one else offers a more efficient solution, I'm willing to
> manually copy the open tickets. (I count 37 of them)
> I have read access to Rubyforge
> and see this as an opportunity to get familiar with lighthouse

Thanks Jonathan, but Chad Humpries has already offered to do this (on
the rspec-devel list).

Also - there are 37 but there are also 9 patches and 77 feature
requests. We need them all to get moved over.

If you want to coordinate w/ Chad and Scott (who also volunteered),
perhaps you guys can divide and conquer.

Cheers,
David