[rspec-devel] [ANN] Lighthouse and Engine Yard sponsorships

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:10:58 EST 2007

Hey all,

I'm very happy to announce that ActiveReload[1] has generously offered
to sponsor a lighthouse[2] account for rspec. We'll be moving ticket
tracking there. We've already got the account set up and will soon
make it public.

We're also going to be getting a sponsored slice at Engine Yard[3] to
host source control, which will be either mercurial or git (TBD but
we're leaning towards mercurial). We'll continue to push source to svn
at rubyforge, so those of you who prefer to stay with svn can do so,
but those changes will likely be pushed once daily as opposed to every

It's going to take some time before we get these new systems up and
operational. We'll make additional announcements as we get closer to
actually making the moves.

[1] http://activereload.net
[2] http://lighthouseapp.com/
[3] http://engineyard.com