[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-15587 ] Run behaviours with --behaviour (or -B)

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Nov 12 12:41:58 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=15587&group_id=797

Initial Comment:

We can run individual examples with the command switch --example "MyFoo should do bar".  This patch adds the ability to specify the name of the behaviour block with --behaviour (and -B), which would run all the specs under that behaviour name.

Date: 2007-11-12 17:41

Message:
What!  I had no idea the runner was so intelligent.  Thanks,
guys (and close this one).

Date: 2007-11-12 17:30

Message:
You can already do that!