[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-15373 ] Rspec In Spanish

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Nov 5 19:51:19 EST 2007

Feature Requests item #15373, was opened at 2007-11-06 00:51
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=15373&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Hi,

rSpec, really cool, using it at my current job and will continue to use it and promote the good word.  To help me in my endeavors, it would be great if there was language support.

See, it makes a lot of sense to read a Story using Given, When, And, Then, but if I could write the story as Cuando, Si, Y, Entonces, that would be much more appealing documentation for my boss and easier to catch on to from my developer colleagues that do not speak that much English.

Sincerely,

Raimond Garcia