[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-13607 ] README for running stories

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Nov 5 18:16:09 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=13607&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
I'm attaching a simple README to go in the examples/story directory and explain the basics of running stories (both the provided game-of-life ones and the reader's own).

Date: 2007-11-05 23:16

Message:
Yes - outdated and also doesn't really capture the spirit of what we're trying to do. Stories are not just another way to express examples - they're a completely different animal.

Thanks for the effort though.