[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-14042 ] Make DRB runner fall back to command line if no DRB server is present

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Nov 5 17:58:42 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=14042&group_id=797

Category: runner module
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In projects with a CI builder it is nice to have the tests run even without the drb server running. This patches changes the DRB runner to fall back to the command line runner if there is no DRB server running.

Date: 2007-11-05 17:58

Message:
If I tell RSpec to run with drb and there is no drb server, I want to know about that - and I want to know it by seeing a big ugly failure. Sorry, don't like this one.