[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-15261 ] Green descriptions are also clickable

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Nov 1 11:26:37 EDT 2007

Feature Requests item #15261, was opened at 2007-11-01 10:26
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=15261&group_id=797

Category: RSpec.tmbundle

Initial Comment:
When a spec fails, it's great that you can click the stack trace links to go to the code. I would like ability to click the green descriptions and "shoulds" to go to the spec code.

I often run specs to get the overview of behavior, then I want to drill down to the details in the spec code itself.