[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-11259 ] windows?: autotest suppresses output

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu May 31 15:15:45 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=11259&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
When I run rspec under autotest (with the change I noted in 11258), it seems to run okay; it detects specs that should be run anew; it runs them (as evidenced by test.log); but it never, ever shows me any output from the spec runner.  Even a test known to fail shows me nothing.

If I use rspec without autotest, everything works fine.  If I use Test::Unit instead of rspec, autotest shows me the full test runner output.  So it must be a problem with the way rspec and autotest interact.

(I don't know if this is actually a Windows problem, but it seems plausible.)