[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-11253 ] Tweaks to autotest file mappings

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu May 31 12:46:45 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=11253&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
As discussed on rspec-users (<http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rspec-users/2007-May/001877.html>), this patch updates the autotest file mappings for Rails so that changes to spec/shared will cause all specs to run again. It also updates the non-rails file mappings so that changes to spec/spec_helper.rb or spec/shared cause all specs to run again. I also tightened up some of the regexps (some where missing $ or had unescaped periods).