[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-11247 ] standalone autotest doesn't work because of unneeded autotest.rb

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu May 31 01:52:53 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=11247&group_id=797

Initial Comment:

there is  $RSPECDIR/lib/autotest.rb which is completely unneeded as far as I can see, but interferes with autotest.

More specifially, lib/autotest/rspec.rb  requires 'autotest' (and expects to get zentest's Autotest class) but gets that dummy file instead.

Everything works for me when I rename/remove that file.